To coincide with the Commonwealth Games being held in the UK, we are holding our own games – the ONE Casey Group Fitness Games!
Simply participate in any of our Group Fitness classes over the next two weeks (1 August – 14 August 2022) and collect one stamp on your participation card for each class you attend. The more classes you attend, you will increase the chances of winning a prize !
GOLD: attend 14 classes or more – chance to win a One Casey 3 month Health & Wellness membership + $100 ONE Casey Merchandise voucher
SILVER: attend 10 classes or more – chance to win a One Casey 2 month Health & Wellness membership + $50 ONE Casey Merchandise voucher chance to win $100 ONE Casey Merchandise voucher
BRONZE: attend 6 classes or more – chance to win a One Casey 1 month Health & Wellness membership + $5 ONE Casey Merchandise voucher
Bonus: Bring a friend FOR FREE to any class (excluding aqua classes) during the 2 week period and receive an extra participation stamp on your card. One stamp per guest, up to five guests. Your guest can also complete their own participation card and win too!
Participation cards can be collected from Reception from Monday, 1 August. Make sure to get your card stamped each time you attend a group fitness class, and if bringing a friend, get their name added to the your card and be in to win extra prizes.
Let the games begin!
YMCA ‘ONE Casey Group Fitness Games’ - TERMS AND CONDITIONS (Terms)
1. OFFER AND ELIGIBILITY
(1) This ‘ONE Casey Group Fitness Games’ promotion (Promotion) is offered by Victorian YMCA Community Programming Pty Ltd (ABN 75 092 818 445) of 502/990 Whitehorse Rd, Box Hill VIC 3128 (YMCA).
a. To be eligible for the Promotion
i. you must be an existing member at the relevant Participating Centres; or
ii. you must be a paying casual visitor; or
iii. you must be a guest of an existing member, invited by that member, whom is present when the class takes place.
iv. For the avoidance of doubt, the Promotion does not include swimming lessons, gymnastics or other program memberships.
b. To be eligible for the chance to win:
i. you must be eligible as per 1(a)
ii. You must visit your nominated participating centre and attend 6 group fitness between 1 August and 14 August, 2022 to be in with the chance to win the bronze medal prize of a ONE Casey gift pack.
iii. You must visit your nominated participating centre and attend 10 group fitness classes between 1 August and 14 August, 2022 to be in with the chance to win the silver medal prize of a $100 merchandise voucher.
iv. You must visit your nominated participating centre and attend 14 group fitness classes between 1 August and 14 August, 2022 to be in with the chance to win the gold medal prize of a 3-month ONE Casey Full Access membership or credit on an existing membership if you are an existing member.
v. you must have your card stamped each time you attend a group fitness class
vi. An existing member at the relevant Participating Centres; or a paying casual visitor; will receive an additional stamp for each of up to 5 different guests they bring with them to participant in a class.
vii. Guests are not eligible to attend aqua classes due to limited capacities.
(2) The Promotion is not valid in conjunction with other offers, unless approved in writing by YMCA.
(3) By participating in the Promotion, you agree to be bound by these Terms.
(4) The Promotion is available at Casey ARC, Casey RACE, and Endeavour Hills Leisure Centre (Participating Centres) between the dates of 1 August 2022 and 14 August 2022. (Promotion Period). Each centre may have a varying Promotion Period within this timeframe.
(1) If you meet the criteria set out in clauses 1(a) and clause 1(b), you will be eligible to go into the draw to win the nominated prizes.
(2) There is one of each prize across all participating centres.
(3) You must have a valid ONE Casey Group Fitness Games card and it must be stamped by the group fitness class instructor after you have attended the class.
(4) The Promotion is only available at Participating Centres.
(5) Staff employed by YMCA Victoria are not eligible to enter the promotion.
(1) YMCA reserves the right to amend, cease and / or revoke the Promotion prior to the end of the Promotion Period in its sole discretion and without notice.
(2) To the extent permitted by law, YMCA will not be liable to any person for any cost, loss, damage, liability, expense or claim arising, whether directly or indirectly, in connection with the Promotion.
(3) Any dispute or situation not covered by these terms, will be resolved by YMCA management in a manner it deems to be fair (acting reasonably).
(4) These Terms are governed by the laws of Victoria, Australia.
(5) Members and Participants will be bound by their terms of membership with YMCA. To the extent of any inconsistency between the terms of membership and these Terms, these Terms will take priority.
Copyright © 2022 ONE Casey - All Rights Reserved.